Genre: Blues Rock
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Zed Mitchell - By Sundown You'll Be Gone
02. Zed Mitchell - I Like to Drive
03. Zed Mitchell - I'm Still Waiting
04. Zed Mitchell - The Girl That Broke Your Heart
05. Zed Mitchell - Freedom Trail
06. Zed Mitchell - From My Dreams
07. Zed Mitchell - Midnight Melody
08. Zed Mitchell - Is This Life_
09. Zed Mitchell - Blue in Your Eyes
10. Zed Mitchell - Life Will Always Find You
11. Zed Mitchell - I Don't Know
12. Zed Mitchell - Fake
Download
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Zed Mitchell - By Sundown You'll Be Gone
02. Zed Mitchell - I Like to Drive
03. Zed Mitchell - I'm Still Waiting
04. Zed Mitchell - The Girl That Broke Your Heart
05. Zed Mitchell - Freedom Trail
06. Zed Mitchell - From My Dreams
07. Zed Mitchell - Midnight Melody
08. Zed Mitchell - Is This Life_
09. Zed Mitchell - Blue in Your Eyes
10. Zed Mitchell - Life Will Always Find You
11. Zed Mitchell - I Don't Know
12. Zed Mitchell - Fake
Download

No comments:
Post a Comment