Genre: Hip-Hop
Year Of Release: 2022
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Post Malone - Reputation
02. Post Malone, Roddy Ricch - Cooped Up
03. Post Malone - Lemon Tree
04. Post Malone - Wrapped Around Your Finger
05. Post Malone, Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)
06. Post Malone, Gunna - I Cannot Be (A Sadder Song)
07. Post Malone - Insane
08. Post Malone, Fleet Foxes - Love/Hate Letter To Alcohol
09. Post Malone, The Kid LAROI. - Wasting Angels
10. Post Malone - Euthanasia
11. Post Malone - When I’m Alone
12. Post Malone - Waiting For A Miracle
13. Post Malone, The Weeknd - One Right Now
14. Post Malone - New Recording 12, Jan 3, 2020
Download
Year Of Release: 2022
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Post Malone - Reputation
02. Post Malone, Roddy Ricch - Cooped Up
03. Post Malone - Lemon Tree
04. Post Malone - Wrapped Around Your Finger
05. Post Malone, Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)
06. Post Malone, Gunna - I Cannot Be (A Sadder Song)
07. Post Malone - Insane
08. Post Malone, Fleet Foxes - Love/Hate Letter To Alcohol
09. Post Malone, The Kid LAROI. - Wasting Angels
10. Post Malone - Euthanasia
11. Post Malone - When I’m Alone
12. Post Malone - Waiting For A Miracle
13. Post Malone, The Weeknd - One Right Now
14. Post Malone - New Recording 12, Jan 3, 2020
Download

No comments:
Post a Comment